Wednesday, March 11, 2020

In the Praise of Almighty

                                             
In the Praise of Almighty
Love to our creator
Life is short, and we all have a lot to do in this short life of span, to reach so far destination, fulfilling our dreams of life and missions. We all are here to take part in the race of our own mission. We are born, live and will die some day. But our achievements, attainments, goals, desires, crushes keeps us going with the life. We don't know tomorrow, but we still live, plan and save for future. We look for everyday a new opportunity to expose to be life in a novice way.
Today is a wonderful day for me to be delighted to commence my new venture to divulge my own thoughts and views on the realities of human life. Whatever we see around it gives us some new sense to be here. Our experiences, knowledge and discoveries generate the excitement of our life. So here are few words in the praise of almighty, a new start in the pursuit of finding a gist of life.
Oh, Almighty My Lord 
  • We have not seen, We have not heard, We have not touched,

  • but we feel you in every moment, and every speck of life.

  • We believe you, we pray you and fear you,

  • Whether earth or sky, water or fire, air or space,

  • East or West, North or South, up to the sky and down to the earth

  • Our pursuit of life begin and end up with you.

  • I seek your blessings everywhere, please be with me, hold my hand and take me to cross the journey of life to reach you gladly.

  • My hopes and wishes are burning like moments of ashes. Please take me with you here and forever.
Thank You GOD 
My blogs are about discussions on miscellaneous topics concerning the reality of the world. I will try to showcase something untold and concealed which is worth pondering. Please give me your piece of inspiration and motivation to create something new and prodigious for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on https://arealworld66.blogspot.com articles for your perception about the topic.