Friday, March 20, 2020

Internet has changed my Life: Be Digital with your Gadgets


My Gadgets: My Friends
Internet: The reason to be digital

Over the last quarter of a century, our life has changed in a technical boom that we could not imagine 30 years ago. Now from the children to old age people everyone is techno bee needs a gadget in their hand to make them connected with the world, whether it is the news, any important information or their own way of communication. The use of gadgets has become the most important  part of our life, which has changed our lifestyle in every way like our thinking pattern, buying, selling, searching, discovering ideas, finding facts and figures in every field.

Today we do not need to ask someone to get any information; everything is just a few clicks away. The actual utilization of technology became popular through the younger generation who have major participation in the use of electronic gadgets. They search in the market for the most useful and advanced gadgets with the latest technology. The single gadget has become a one place to access the entire world. People from general category are also active in social media in spreading, sharing their own views, thoughts and perspectives on different subjects of the world, which has helped them to grow their mind unexpectedly, which was not possible two decades before.



The Internet has helped in making us more analytical to meet our choices brilliantly. It has proved to be a revolution in the last 20 years. The things which seemed to be impossible a few years back have become super easy with the boon of the internet and handy gadgets. The digital technology helped this generation in brain storming so much to make them much faster and furious than before. Now we can find everything on the gadgets in a few seconds whatever we want, whether booking travelling trip, ordering food, entertainment, business ideas or other areas of our interest whatever we want. 


Now the Internet has helped a lot us to make our dreams come true. I still remember in the last two decades I used to look for different books, magazines, newspapers for finding little information and knowledge  and even searching for the meaning of words in the oxford dictionary flipping pages now and then. In fact buying these books and storing them in the house was tricky business.

But the 21st century has changed the way of the human race to explore the world according to our choices and interests. Now we can use the way of technology in every pursuit  of our life to become more efficient and organized than before. 

However, for the last three or four years back internet use was quite costly, which was unable to use it proficiently because of non-profitable plans of the telecom companies where  1 GB data in a month costs more than 100 bucks in a month. But evoking Reliance Jio plans has made us easy to play with the technology. Now we get more than 1 GB data every day in the same amount of rupees. Now the need for an expensive Wi-Fi and broadband connection can be replaced by the telecom simple plans.

It  keeps us active with world affairs with just a handful of gadgets. Now talking to people and chatting with them and being connected with them has become so easy that we don’t need to wait for contacting the people.  It was really a nightmare for people before the internet has come into the picture. In the time of television we can watch the programs, but we don't have the facility to respond and reply back which keeps our feelings limited to us,  but with the internet two-way communication has become possible.

Now technology is thriving like no other thing is more important in our life than its. In the market several brands of gadgets also play a role in making our life much easier with the products built with the latest technology at very reasonable prices. The prices of laptops, mobiles and cameras and other digital products have become much feasible. So that I can buy the products of my choice in my budget.

Now I don’t wander to seek the little information asking for others. Whatever is blink in my mind I directly approach Google to get my answer right away. And be content with whatever I found because it is much trusted through the sources.

I really feel fortunate that I was born in this era of digital technology. If I had been born fifty years back, I would have lost the opportunity of the digital world, which has changed me completely from inside to outside. 

Hence, the internet made me much more knowledgeable, analytical and proficient in my life to discover the best version of myself that was hidden inside me. My potential has enhanced and my presumptions about the world has become more refined. My gadgets are my best friends. No matter if I am in a crowd or alone, it always helps me to be efficient everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on https://arealworld66.blogspot.com articles for your perception about the topic.